Thursday, February 12, 2015

Finding a Rhythm: Day 22

The cinema club met for the first time this week, and I think it has potential. It’s a new club for AUR, so we really get to do whatever we want with it! I’m all for watching movies, but I’m going to try to pull together some people who want to make some shorts – what better place to film than in Rome!

I found a yoga mat for 10 euro at a Chinese store (if you need something, you go to a Chinese store and they will probably have it) so I was pretty excited about that! So I went to yoga on Tuesday, my day off from classes. I also signed up for a Budapest and Vienna trip during Easter weekend with my roommate Bridget! It’s through a company called Bus2Alps and they were having a sale that day, so we got a pretty good discounted price!

Classes went well this week – I’m starting to get into a rhythm, but I need to tweak it a little bit now that I can run, and so I have more time in the painting studio to work on projects. I have two tests/quizzes coming up on Wednesday, so we’ll see how much I have learned then!


Observation of the Week: I love taking 12 credits here. I’m so used to having more than 12 credits, and it gets a little overwhelming sometimes. I decided to only take 12 in Rome so that I am still taking great classes that are applying to my major and to UP classes, but also so I can have more time to learn from the culture around me!