Sunday, March 22, 2015

ATTENTION: Important information: Day. Goodness, it's already day 60!

“Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.”

I thought this quote was appropriate for both this post and my travels in general, by the one and only Albus Dumbledore.

Do you recognize this picture?



No. Probably not, because I took it.

Maybe from a different angle.






A little closer.


No?
How about from this angle?





The Cliffs of Moher, people, is where Harry Potter and Dumbledore apparated to in the Half Blood Prince (the sixth movie) to destroy one of Voldemort’s horcruxes.


 


This beautiful Library, the Old Library, called the Long Room, in Trinity College was used for both the Hogwarts Library and the Jedi Library in Star Wars.

The Wicklow National Park, or Glendalough (not really sure if they work interchangeably, but that’s how I’m using them) is the film location for both Braveheart and PS I Love You.








The Guiness manor down below has housed both Tiger Woods (for $30,000 for one night I believe) and the legend Michael Jackson.

Also, the town you drive through to get to Glendalough/Wicklow is home to the man with the most Oscars for Best Actor: Daniel Day Lewis. Unfortunately, we did not get a glimpse of him that day.




Observation of the Day: I will be back to Ireland with a film crew one day. There are so many beautiful locations in Ireland, the best way for me to really see them is to film them for a movie, so that's the plan folks.